Experienced, licensed Personal Lines Agent/CSR needed immediately for a University District branch of a large Insurance Agency.
Employee Type - Full-time
Education - High School
Experience - At least 1 year
- Counsel and advise policy holders and prospective clients on matters of Insurance protection and coverage options.
- Our Independent agency has access to many quality insurance companies offering competitive auto, home, boat, umbrella and other insurance products to individuals.
- Current valid Washington state license in property and casualty insurance
- Experience in insurance sales and service background
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to connect with people and have outstanding relationship skills.
- Organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Effective and persuasive communications kills to explain the facts and logic used to arrive at decisions in a way that the customer understands.
- Written skills to compose clear, succinct descriptions when posting files and drafting correspondence.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- PC skills, experience with Agency management systems and company based programs