Filer Insurance Agency talks about unique situations where insurance was purchased. Insurance can provide more than just the standard coverage you’ve learned and expected.
When it comes to the insurance world, you can pretty much insure anything. There are companies that insure things for the obvious insurance reasons of liability, but also some that take risks on things like how much snow will fall in the mountains for a ski resort.
But, when it comes to making a living for celebrities, they are known for their talents! Celebrities have been known to insure their bodies for huge figures up to one billion dollars!
Some items insured by celebrities or other entities include:
- Voice: Singers are known to insure their voice. After all, it is their voice that creates their income so insuring it ensures they will be able to make a living in the event something happens to their voice.
- Body parts: Models insure everything from their legs and hands to their teeth and hair! Remember, insurance is about insuring your financial future.
- Rewards: Reward have been taken out by anyone from car dealerships to cover promotions gone wrong to rewards for providing proof that the Loch Ness monster exists!
- Abduction – by aliens! You read correctly, people have taken out insurance policies in the event they’re abducted by aliens!
- Whiskers: Some people have amazing beards! And, as slow as they grow, it would be wise of them to insure their impeccable whiskers.
- Insuring against a lottery: Some employers take out insurance policies in the even that more than one of their employees wins the lottery and quit, they can cover their business until they find replacements.
We know, insurance is complicated! If you’re in the market for something more ordinary, call the insurance agents at Filer Insurance. Filer Insurance has been providing Washingtonians with great coverage and affordable pricing for their insurance for auto, home and businesses for over sixty years. We provide financial security and insurance protection to consumers and businesses throughout the Northwest. Our office locations are in Seattle, Ballard, Monroe and Arlington, and you can easily reach us by telephone or email. Because we’re an independent insurance agency, we offer insurance from the top insurance companies in Washington State.