When it comes to buying insurance, you can purchase it online yourself through a well-known insurance carrier, a captive agent or you can buy it through a local insurance agency. When you buy it online yourself, you may find it can be more challenging to manage your insurance policy. When you have to call an 800 number to ask a question about your policy or make a claim, sometimes you may feel like you aren’t receiving a personal touch.
As a local insurance agency, we want to share the benefits of having a personal insurance agent when it comes to purchasing insurance.
Do you have a professional insurance agent you trust?
Just like having a doctor or dentist, we want to be a professional you can trust when it comes to buying insurance. Insurance can be tricky and difficult to understand. We are here to explain the differences in insurance coverage to ensure you have the right coverage for your specific needs.
Have a quick insurance question? Email or call your agent directly.
We love answering all your insurance questions. We get questions all the time from our customers.
- -Do I need to buy rental car insurance for my upcoming vacation or will my personal auto insurance cover me?
- -I am renting a U-haul, do I need to buy their coverage?
- -Do I have any gaps in my insurance coverage?
- -I just purchased a boat, does my homeowner’s insurance cover me or do I need additional insurance coverage?
- -Should I purchase flood or earthquake insurance?
- -Should I increase my limits on my umbrella insurance? I just purchased my first investment property.
- -Should I have life insurance at my age? What are the benefits?
Questions like the ones listed above are easily answered from our agents! We are here to answer all your questions. With a simple email or call, you can get an answer from your insurance agent directly.
My insurance premium increased significantly and I haven’t turned in any claims. Help!
If you purchase insurance from a well-known insurance company directly, it may be hard to find a better rate at renewal without having to sacrifice insurance coverage. Luckily, local, independent insurance agents represent several companies instead of just one. If you find your insurance premium is too high for your budget, reach out to your agent at renewal. We can shop similar coverage with a different insurance carrier. You might be surprised to find several quotes to choose from!
If you don’t have a personal insurance agent, reach out to our agency. We’d love to review your current insurance coverage, answer your questions or simply be the personal, professional agent you need in your life. Our agency can help you with all your auto, home, business or life insurance needs.