C. Don Filer Agency, an established and respected independent insurance agency, is looking for an experienced, licensed Commercial Lines Account Manager for its University District office located at 4201 Roosevelt Way NE in Seattle, WA.
- Position: Commercial Lines Account Executive
- Type - Full-time
- Experience – At least 3 years commercial insurance experience in an agency environment
- Counsel and advise policy holders and prospective clients on matters of insurance protection and coverage options. Provide prompt, efficient, friendly, high-quality service to customers. Market new and renewal business, prepare proposals. Process new business, renewals, quotes, cancellations, changes in coverage, and other transactions.
- Our independent agency has access to many quality insurance companies offering competitive business owners policies, general liability insurance, commercial property insurance, commercial auto, and bonds. Primary commercial carriers include Liberty Mutual, Hartford, Travelers, Oregon Mutual, US Assure.
- Current valid Washington state license in property and casualty insurance
- Experience in commercial insurance service and sales background
- Minimum high school education. College level courses or degree, CIC or other professional designation is preferred.
- Ability to connect with people and have outstanding relationship-building skills
- Organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills. Timely follow-up.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective and persuasive communication skills to explain insurance matters in a way that the customer understands
- Written skills to compose clear, succinct descriptions when posting files and drafting correspondence. Timely documentation of conversations with insureds and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- PC skills, experience with agency automation systems (AMS 360) and company-based programs.
C. Don Filer Agency, offers competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401-K plan, vacation and sick leave. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to bfiler [at] filerinsurance [dot] com