Receptionist / Insurance Support
C. Don Filer Agency, Inc., one of Washington’s leading local independent agencies, is looking for an excellent candidate for our Receptionist/Insurance Support role in our office located at 4201 Roosevelt Way, Seattle, WA 98105. Experience in personal lines insurance and an insurance license is required.
Position: Receptionist/Insurance Support
Type: Full Time
Experience At least 3 years receptionist and customer service in the insurance industry
We are seeking to fill a full-time position (8am-5pm M-F) at our independent insurance agency office in Seattle, Washington. The position will serve as receptionist for the office and provide essential support to our team of experienced personal insurance agents. Must be licensed as a property and casualty agent.
- Manages incoming calls in a friendly and courteous manner; provides assistance and information; and connects caller with our team of professional insurance managers.
- Neat appearance and demonstrates effective telephone etiquette.
- Well organized and enjoys dealing with people.
- Handles distribution of mail, fax, email; scans and distributes documents to the appropriate agent.
- Processes downloads through agency management system.
- Accepts insurance payments from existing clients.
- Provides administrative support for agents and staff.
- Performs additional functions as assigned by management.
- Current valid Washington state license in property and casualty – REQUIRED.
- Provide prompt, accurate, efficient, and friendly service to all customers.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a pleasant telephone personality.
- Prior experience with multi-line phone system.
- Positive, team oriented
- Ability to connect with people and have outstanding relationship skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel) required.
- Experience in customer service and office support.
- Experience using an agency management system is preferred.
C. Don Filer Agency, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401-K plan, vacation, and sick leave. Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resumes to hrdept [at] filerinsurance [dot] com. Thank you for your interest in the C Don Filer Agency, Inc.
Personal Lines Account Manager - Position Filled
C. Don Filer Agency, Inc., one of Washington’s leading local independent agencies, is looking for an experienced, licensed Personal Lines Account Manager for its office located at 4201 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle WA 98105.
Position: Personal Insurance Account Manager
Experience: At least 5 years insurance service and sales in personal lines
- Counsel and advise policyholders and prospective clients on matters of insurance protection and coverage options. Provide prompt, efficient, friendly, high-quality service to customers. Market new and renewal business. Process new business, renewals, quotes, cancellations, changes in coverage, conduct policy reviews, and other transactions.
- Our independent agency has access to many quality insurance companies offering competitive auto, home, boat, umbrella and other insurance products. Primary carriers include PEMCO, Safeco, Progressive, MetLife, Liberty Mutual, Hartford and Travelers.
- Current valid Washington state license in property and casualty insurance
- Experience in insurance service and sales primarily for personal lines with some commercial lines exposure
- Minimum high school education, business courses or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to connect with people and have outstanding relationship skills
- Organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Effective and persuasive communication skills to explain the facts and logic used to arrive at decisions in a way that the customer understands
- Written skills to compose clear, succinct descriptions when posting activities and drafting correspondence
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- PC skills, experience with agency management systems and company-based programs
- Knowledge of the AMS360 agency processing system preferred
C. Don Filer Agency, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401-K plan, vacation and sick leave. Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resumes to hrdept [at] filerinsurance [dot] com. Visit our website www.filerinsurance.com.